Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crazy awesome Classics worth Reading

Classics are totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Well some are anyways. Some unbelievably cool, creative, and hilarious. Emphasis on some. Well anyways here are some of my favorite classics.

Anne of Green Gables, by L. M. Montgomery

I first read this book in fourth grade and fell in love with it. I loved Anne, her imagination, her world and her totally wicked life. It was so hilarious!!!!!! And a classic!!!!!!! Definitely the awesomest classic ever!!!!!!! I totally love it.
I kept on rereading the book until I learned that there were 7 more books about Anne. They're all totally awesome, even better than the first. And you can get all 8 books online for free!!!!!!!
Read it here!

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I fell in love with the March family a few years ago. From the tomboy Jo, to the sweet and gentle Beth, to Meg the romantic and Amy the amazing artist. They were such an inspiring family, growing up in the time of the Civil War. Each matured remarkably and taught generations of girls skills.
(Now I sound like an adult trying to promote the book! Haha!)
Anyways, read it now! Read it here!

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
Ah-mazing author, ah-mazing characters, ah-mazing story. Such an awesome combination of good writing and crazy randomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not as popular as other classics, but it's still unbelievably cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my top 3 favorite classics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren't they awesome??? Ish????? Please say yes!!!!!!!!! I might add more to my list later, but these will always be my top three!!!!!

No comments:

Search This Blog