Monday, September 2, 2013

So you want to stop binging

I've tried so many things to stop B.

So many things. Go paleo, fast, go pro ana, go vegan, GO AWAY B.

Trust me. Nothing works.


(chilloutpoint.com)

DON'T DO IT.

Except one thing. Just start exercising.

I started forcing myself to do the Blogilates Pop Hiit 1 We Can't Stop workout. I'm in the middle of it right now. It's so hard, but it feels good, and B is contained right now.

So my number one tip as of right now?

EXERCISE. CARDIO. NOW. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. It's terrible, I know, but what's even worse is feeling bad and unhealthy inside. Sweat is good.

So exercise.

It works miracles. I promise. I'm a work in progress, and I'm getting there. I love you. God loves you. He will help you. I promise.

Cassey loves you too!

No comments:

Search This Blog