Saturday, October 26, 2013

An Interview


1.  *Poof!* A genie appeared in front of you!  He can grant you three wishes- but they must all be wishes related to books! What three things would you wish for?
For me to finally finish the book I'm writing and get it published and lalala
For all the books I'd love to come into my house
For Marie Lu, Courtney Summers, Jandy Nelson and Gayle Forman to write a book together
2.  What book (s) do you wish more people knew about?  
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. That book is perfect.

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. I love Dash so much. Dash and Lily make the perfect couple.


Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers.


Anything by Victoria Schwab.3.  Favorite authors and favorite books from said authors?

I love Courtney Summers, Jandy Nelson, Cassandra Clare and Marie Lu.
4.  Any books you wish had a sequel?  How about books that you wish were stand-alones?  Why?
Not really.
5.  What do you think of multiple point-of-view novels? 
Not entirely for them. If they're written well, I'll advocate it. For the most part though, I am against multiple point-of-view books.
6.  First book character crush?
Probably Jace Lightwood. Jace is a classic. 7.  Favorite classical novels?
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. I love everything about it. Gilbert, Anne, Marilla, Diane, GILBERT.8.  What was the first book that sparked your book-lovin' soul?
The Cupid Chronicles by Colleen Murtagh Paratore in elementary school. Even though it was the second book, I read it first at promptly fell in love.
9.  Favorite genres?
YA contemporary. It has to be a bit poetic, slightly romantic, really tragic, and altogether beautiful. See Some Girls Are, The Sky is Everywhere and If I Stay.

10.  Favorite childhood books?

Anne of Green Gables.

No comments:

Search This Blog