Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Iron Daughter

Wow. I just finished the Iron Daughter, by the amazing Julie Kagawa last night. I am in shock!!!!!!! What an amazing book. 5 out of 5, a definite A+! I can't believe I have to review this, I just want to read the next book already!!!!!!!
The Iron Daughter, by Julie Kagawa. Out now, so buy it!!!!

Summary from Goodreads(a beyond amazing site):Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron fey—ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her.
Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.



I am in love with this series! I can't believe I didn't even read it before! If possible, it was even better than the first!!!!!! Beyond Amazing!!!!
There's even more of Ash in this book... which drives me crazy! He's slightly more open in this one, you learn a little more about Ariella and himself. Oh, I LOVE Ash! Do I need to say more? Meghan was there, she's stronger than the girl she was in the Iron Knight, which is pretty strong. And PUCK! Oh, what happens in the book must have killed him, especially who Meghan chose! Poor, poor Puck. Though I have to say, I was always Team Ash...
Oh, and Grim! He was always one of my favorite cats, and I like him even more. He seems even smarter than in the Iron King, and of course, always amused. He still pulled one of his "I am a cat" things on Meg again, but what can you expect from a cat? Oh, and I noticed in every book so far, which is two, Grim pulls exactly one "I am a cat" saying. I have to say, that's an awesome slogan!
The plot! I can't say much, but let me tell you, there are tons of twists and turns! ***********Spoiler!*********** Rowan? Why?! And Virus? I can't believe it was you! Wow... so unbelievable!******end spoiler*******
This book was awesome! But you should still read The Iron King first. Now I just need to read the Iron Queen...

No comments:

Search This Blog