Friday, December 9, 2011

Featured Friday!

Featured Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Sara-Sadiya at Random and Booky. It was just started, and I'm the first one to be interviewed by her! Yay! Anyways, check out her blog for her really amazing reviews. Also, she's really nice and energetic, so like her because I like her. :)

V: Favorite book/s?
S: My favorite books are the Dairy Queen trilogy by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.

V:Who taught you to read?
S: I think I sorta learned myself and school. My mom just read me a book a lot and I learned to read that. Then we learned in kindergarten and first grade too.

V: Favorite book about vampires?
S: I don't read a lot of vampire stuff. If you mean entirely dedicated to vampires then Vlad Todd Chronicles. If a book has vampires in general then The Mortal Instruments.

V:Favorite trilogy?
S: It's a tie between Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

V:Favorite fictional guy ever?
S: I don't have a fictional crush.

V:Fave heroine of a book?
S: Katniss from The Hunger Games and DJ from Dairy Queen.

V:Favorite hobby?
S: Reading, of course.

V:Favorite picture book?
S: I'm gonna go with the Foot Book by Dr. Suess.

V:Favorite movie?
S: Hmmmmmmmmm. I have a bunch. The A-Team, Sherlock Holmes, Fast Five, I'll stop now.


And this was Featured Friday!

If you want to see Sara-Sadiya's interview with me, check out her bomb blog for it! Yay!

No comments:

Search This Blog