Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Blog Award?

Wow... I am more than amazed. I just recieved an award for blogging my heart out! Of course, I am more than thankful to Cassandra, from Monkeycstars, for awarding me the Tell Me About Yourself Award!

!?!@#$%@^&*(#*CASSANDRA%^#@#$(*%(IS^#@^$#@&*^%WICKED><#$^@%^*(&^&%%$!^()%!



And yes, of course you should visit her blog! Cassandra is obsessed with everything cool, and of course that makes her even cooler!

Now, I have to tell you seven things about me:

  1. I'm obsessed with angels. I even have a collection of angel figurines just for the fun of it!
  2. I can do the splits all the way down. Right, middle, left...
  3. I like rainy days! They're great for writing poetry...
  4. I have the weirdest dreams ever! (Seriously.... one time I ate a golden battery.)
  5. I am secretly addicted to manga and frozen fruit.
  6. I'm an angel in disquise. That's why you can't see my halo...
  7. I was constantly drawing eyes last year to satisfy my urge for drawing them.
And I award the Tell Me About Yourself Award to Sara-Sadiya from Random and Booky!

    ...Spread the Love!

    No comments:

    Search This Blog