Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Dearly Departed

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!
To participate all you have to do is:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel

"Look- I eat tofu, okay?" -Kindle pg. 90


"He walked with a quick, snappy gait, which was unusual for a zombie. If he was a zombie." -Kindle pg. 106


"I am an idiot." -Kindle pg. 102






So far Dearly, Departed has a lot of short teasers that I love! Not only that, but our heroine, Nora, is a definite heroine! She's strong, stubborn, smart and sassy. Not only that, but our zombie prince is pretty interesting as well. I can't wait to finish this book to figure out what happens!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice bunch. This is a fun book :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! This one's in my tbr pile. Here's my teaser. Happy reading!

Ning said...

hehe that sounds fun. I'm terrified of zombies though. I dunno if this can change my perception of them.

My TT

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Brittani said...

Awesome teasers! I have this book on my shelf waiting to be read.

My Teaser: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-22.html

-Brittani

Valerie said...

I checked out all of your teasers! Loved them all! :)

Valerie said...

Thanks for following me! Popular seems really good...

Anonymous said...

Love it.u r a very good blogger.write some more,ok?make some good comments.have I mentioned i love it?

Search This Blog