Sunday, September 1, 2013

Buffets

make me feel sick.

The food is oily and disgusting, yet you can't stop eating it.

I mean, even the bananas have to be covered in unidentifiable red stuff. Gross or what? As for the other food, sushi does not mean huge rice ball with a tiny bit of fish. Sushi= raw fish in the most cliche definition. Come on, I need my raw fish or cooked fish or whatever. And honestly, I can't believe how lacking the salad bar is sometimes.

Um, hello, don't salad bars need VEGETABLES? And not whatever else there is? Last time I checked, shrimp can't be in a salad unless there are veggies in the salad. I mean, even potato salad has a vegetable in it, albeit a starchy one covered in mayo.

So there you have it. My rant on buffets and why I can't stand them.

I'd much rather have Middle Eastern food.


No comments:

Search This Blog