Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Google Chrome I FREAKING LOVE YOU

Internet Explorer is so 1990s.   AOL is so 1990s.

Now I have it right.

I feel like an idiot. Please slap me. Please don't make my mistake.

SWITCH TO GOOGLE CHROME. NOW. PRONTO. DOWNLOAD IT.

Google Chrome is amazing. It's so fast and convenient and perfect. You'll be slapping yourself too if you don't have it.

Internet Explorer is so dead. No joke. It's just not cool anymore.

Google Chrome on the other hand is IN. Honest.

There are apps in the Google store for free, like Ad Blocker and Ad Blocker for youtube. Guess what that does. Yup, it blocks those NASTY ADS FROM YOUTUBE THAT ARE SO ANNOYING.

It's ridiculous how much you can do with Google Chrome, in the best possible way of course.

Note: This is out of my own will. Google did not sponsor me, although they probably don't even know I exist. Scratch that. Google stalks everyone :)

No comments:

Search This Blog