Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Evading sleep & Letters to myself

Teens need 9.5 hours of sleep nightly. 
It's 9:36 right now. 
I should go to bed. 
I used to sleep so much. 
Where is that old soul? 

Dear Valerie, 
I would sincerely appreciate you sleeping more. This way you'll wake up refreshed and ready to conquer the world. In addition, it'll help you to make better choices throughout the day. 

You won't feel tired. You'll have lots of energy to do productive activities and stop being so lazy. 

I hope you take this into consideration. 

I love you. 

Love, Your Body which is main your brain and your heart and the rest of the organs 



Dear Body, 

One. Day. 

Love, Valerie 


Dear Valerie, 

GET. UPSTAIRS. NOW. 

Sincerely, YOUR TIRED BODY.


Now assume blogger got herself upstairs. Good night internet.

No comments:

Search This Blog