Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Graceling

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at ShouldBeReading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
My Teasers:
“When a monster stopped behaving like a monster, did it stop being a monster? Did it become something else?”


“What are you grinning at?" Katsa demanded for the third or fourth time. "Is the ceiling about to cave in on my head or something? You look like we're both on the verge of an enormous joke."
"Katsa, only you would consider the collapse of the ceiling a good joke.”

5 comments:

Tiffany Drew said...

Great choice of teasers! I haven't read this one yet, but hope to soon. I hope you are enjoying it!

My Teaser

Valerie said...

Thanks! Mountain Man seems really good!

Leah @ The Pretty Good Gatsby said...

Great teasers! I haven't read that book yet, but I see it all the time in the bookstore where I work. The cover is so lovely. :) I'll have to pick it up sometime.

My TT!

Valerie said...

Nice Teasers!

SunnyReads said...

Great Teaser!
Here's mine this week:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-mephisto-club.html

Search This Blog