Sunday, August 11, 2013

Recurring People

If only math was as natural to me as seeing similarities in people. It's scary, seeing one person but only seeing the person you associate them with in him or her. It's freaky. And confusing.

Like I can't look at this one guy in my grade without associating him with a bald eagle. Scary right?

Yeah. Totally. 

But for someone like me who has been exposed to many social situations, one thing that's fairly interesting is the recurring types of people. Hence the title. I find that they always are somewhat interconnected, which is very interesting. 

No matter where you go, there are always the judge mental and cruel people, but then there are the extremely compassionate and loving ones as well.

( that's so not me. I wish though)

Unless you're me. I've only met one person like me in my life. Maybe that's the case for everyone though.

So that's it for now.

But I'm so conflicted about the Internet security resolution for LD debate. I mean, what can I do?

No comments:

Search This Blog