Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Things Getting Microwaved

It's kinda addicting watching cheese melt in the microwave. And no, it's not just because I love cheese. Okay, so maybe twenty percent of it is.

But the other eighty percent of the time, I hate cheese. So it's okay.

I like cheese in grilled cheese sandwiches and cheesecake and that's about it. It's just so cheesy!
Honestly though. Get a microwave and some cheese.

Put said cheese on plate and put plate in said microwave.

1 minute later= MELTED CHEESE WHICH IS DELICIOUS ON BASICALLY ANYTHING.

There. I just taught you how to perform a life skill you don't need. Scratch that. You need it. You just don't know it yet.

Valerie=trendsetter in odd activities= pretending to be cool= we get the picture.

CHEESE. ON CHEESE. ON CHEESE. ON CHEESE. On a camera. Haha, I suck at jokes.

No comments:

Search This Blog