Saturday, October 1, 2011

So far Saturday

Okay...... I'm starting this meme... and it is So far Saturday!! So here's what you do:
  • Grab what you're currently reading
  • Go to your blog (if you have one)
  • Write what you think about it!(the book, not the blog) on your blog
  • Be sure to include the title and author.
So, I'll go first.
I'm reading Every Other Day, by Jennifer Lynn Barnes.

And... it is absolutely hilarious!!! I love it! I mean, the book actually had me laughing out loud, not just smiling. So this book has skill!!! And it is written beautifully!!!!!!

So this book is marvelous!!!! And fantastic!!!! (Notice I'm trying to use big, nice words!)

What do you think about So Far Saturday? Please comment! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great book. It's not very often I come across one that has me laughing out loud. Nice meme as well!

Search This Blog